Join Our Coaching Community
We have built a community for coaches and consultants in the regenerative space, to come together, to have a forum to share, to learn from each other and leading educators to have a greater impact with the farmers they work with.
We find that most coaches and consultants in the regenerative space say they are lonely. They want to be part of something bigger. A community, to collaborate, to talk to, to get support from.
The coaches and consultants we talk to often struggle with confidence or valuing themselves. They often know way more than they give themselves credit for and they need help with stuff outside the science or practical hands-on on the land know-how. Other times they need help.
Like knowing exactly how to help a farmer to identify what they really need. They haven’t quite worked out a programme or approach to work with farmers. They don’t know how to charge or charge more.
In being regenerative, it makes sense to be a collective intelligence, working together to build the movement and help each other to be successful in our businesses and impact.
The coaches and consultants we know want to be confident in themselves, their knowledge, how they consult and in what they charge. They want to help their farmer clients to get good results.
On the other hand, most farmers we talk to, don’t know who to turn to and many don’t know where to start. They want a customised program for their farm. They don’t know where to get it.
So, there is clearly a need. A need to come together, to help each other.
That’s why we have put our online coaching community and forum together.
In a nutshell:
- Each week we have a group coaching call. It could be around goal setting, coaching, or consulting or sharing technical challenges and solutions.
- There will be Spotlight opportunities where you can present a challenge and receive different perspectives and feedback from the community.
- Every 4th week we will have a guest world-leading educator to discuss what the community needs assistance with.
- There is an online forum for members of the community to talk to each other, post interesting content, store community recordings, to ask and answer each other’s questions (and no, it’s not Facebook😊).
- Justin and Rachelle are there to support you as well.
If you are interested to find out more and have a conversation, let’s chat and see if it is right for you.
Click the button below to book a call with Rachelle. Pick a time that works for you, then there are a few questions to answer that will set up our Zoom call. Interested? Book a call now.